Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Tawe Test Story

On friday lauren gave me brilliant idea of writing my tawe test that i did in class as a blog post if i couldn think of anything so i will. Before you read it you should know that on the sheet that said what we had to write it said a bunch of citeria stuff and in the criteria it said you must have two or more people or objects that speak in the story. Objects?????? i thought to myself. Because it said objects i thought why not and decided to make Spud the talking helicopter (Dunn Dunn Dunn).

So here is my story

"We need to fly to a boat that has capsized in a storm" said Bert
"Ok, lets go" said Spud the helicopter

Fnyar i really cant be bothered writing the rest of my story up here so ill just summarise it for you its about someone called Bert and someone called Jeff who fly in a hellicopper to save some people from a storm, they go and save them then they all live happily ever after. Pretty cool aye.

Now im starting to think that i should have called Jeff Ernie instead of Jeff cause Ernie is such an ooosome name. Wow wait a second i just remembered another word i made up last year, oh my gosh i cant believe i forgot about the word ooosome i have to update my other blog right now!

Ok i have just updated my made up words blog i am back to finish this one now. As i was saying/typing i think Ernie is a way ooosomer name then Jeff and also if I had called him Ernie it would be Bert and Ernie! If you dont know who Bert and Ernie you should be ashamed of yourself they are super ooosome Ernie even has his own song il post a youtube of it so you can see just how totally ooosome he really is (the video my not work because i dont know exactly what im doing im still trying all this computer stuff out)







Also if you liked this another awesome person is the cookie monster. He also has his own ooosome song which is called c is for cookie.

No comments: