Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Ooosome Walk

Yesterday i had a very pleseant walk home from school to Gulf Harbour.

I was meant to be doing work on the soapbox kart after school and picked up at five but i went to the soapbox room and nobody was there so i pulled out my phone to ring my mum to come and get me and but the battery was dead. I decided i could either sit on the footpath and wait for my mum for two hours, having nothing to do and no way to tell time or i could walk home.
I decided to walk and to my surprise i really enjoyed it. Usually i would have loathed walking home from school especially as the sun was burning my face and neck and i had to wear the big clumpy black school shoes but for some reason i was in a very good mood, could be from the sleep i had in science.

Most people probably dont believe i could fall asleep in science especially with mrs hoogle squagens painfully high voice constantly talking but i know i did because i actually had a dream about me walking through a field of red and white flowers.

Anyway i was staring at the footpath as i walked almost the whole way to manly, then i realised concrete is really really boring so i started to look around me at all the beautiful trees and plants which was quite fascinating. Then i walked past a beach and thought we are really lucky to live in a country where its about 5 to 10 minutes for most people to a beach unlike in some countrys where some people never see a beach in thier whole lives.

Awhile after i past manly a monarch butterlfy came and landed on my arm which i thought was really cool because i like butterflys, they are so colourful i find them really fascinating.

Then when i got home i checked the time it was about quarter to five then i just crashed onto my bed and the next thing i know it was half past seven and my legs hurt.

No comments: