Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Da Vinci Code


I couldnt think of anything to write so i just copyed someone elses idea and decided to do a book review on one of my favourite books that ive read -The Da Vinci Code- then i found this too hard so ive just copyed and pasted one from wikipedia.

The book describes the attempts of Robert Langdon, Professor of Religious Symbology at Harvard University, to solve the murder of renowned curator Jacques Saunière of the Louvre Mueseum in Paris. The title of the novel refers, among other things, to the fact that Saunière's body is found in the Denon Wing of the Louvre naked and posed like Leonardo Da Vincis famous drawing, the Vitruvian Man, with a cryptic message written beside his body and a Pentacle drawn on his stomach in his own blood.The interpretation of hidden messages in Leonardo's famous works, (which relate to the concept of the Sacred feminine) including the Mona Lisa and The Last Supper, figure prominently in the solution to the mystery.

I havent seen the movie but from what ive heard from others i tihnk that the book is better than the movie(I wrote this bit myself).

Ta Da my amazing book review.

No comments: