Saturday, April 12, 2008

Writing

I have been sitting here at my computer staring at an empty new post box trying to think of something to write about for about twenty minutes and i have only just thought i should write about the fact that i cant think of anything to write about. By this i dont mean writing a blog like this: I cant think of anything to write about so im just going to write a bunch of words like this to fill in the space etc. I mean im going to write about the fact i find it really hard to think about something to write.

I sit down to write something like an essay or blog entry and i just cant think of anything properly for ages and then all of a sudden i get one really good idea and i can just sit and write/type about that one thing forever but unless i get that one idea i wont be able to write anything. The thing is when get this idea i have already thought of a paragraph about it by the next time i blink.

No comments: