Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Awesome Yesterday

Yesterday was definetly one of the best days ive ever had.
It started of like a normal saturday, wakeing up at 7 30 to go to archery. As usual i slept in and it was actuall 7 53 and my dad was already ready to go so i had 3 minutes to get ready before we left. We got into the car and started to go to the north shore archery club where i do archery every saturday morning and have been doing for about 2 years now. t usually takes about an hour to get there but i dont mind as i can just zone out to my music in the backseat of the car and stare out the window.

After about an hour i arrive at the archery club did the archery stuff then got pickep up by my mate and we went to the movies and saw the spiderwick chronicles which was a really really cool movie but its the sorta thing that i would like and you probably wouldnt.

After the movie my mate dropped me off home again at about 4 30 and then when i got home my dad was asleep so i played with the lego with my little sister for awhile and i made a really awesome aeroplane, it has wings. When dad woke up at about 6 ish he asked if we wanted to go for a swim at waiwera and we both said yes so we grapped our toggs and went to waiwera. It was my sisiters first time so she was really excited and went into every pool within 5 minutes then we swum around in the big pool for awhile then we went on the slides and she thought they are so cool.

We left waiwera at about 7 30 ish and we got fish and chips on the way home which was awesome. After dinner i was really tired so i went to bed and watched tv for awhile then slept and had a awesome dream about walking, yes walking.

That was my awesome yesterday

No comments: