Monday, May 5, 2008

Biker In Mid Air Story

I can remember every detail of the moment, the colour of the sky, the shape of the clouds, the clothes the crowd were wearing, but the thing i remember most was those three seconds in the air. It was only three seconds but it felt like forever. In those three seconds my life flashed before my eyes, i remembered all my good memorys and all my bad memories, all my joys and regrets. Then there it was, waiting for me, the cold hard concrete. Smack. I crashed into the ground, all the thoughts i was thinking and emotions i was feeling were gone in an instant replaced by one thing, absolute pain. Then i was drifting in and out of consciousness wishing the welcoming blackness of sleep would just swallow me up, i started to hear a siren in the background then it was all over.

No comments: